We are looking for an experienced Android Developer who has a minimum of 1.5 years of experience in the development of native android apps in Kotlin. The ideal candidate is expected to interact with the product manager to gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- B.tech/ BE in Computer science or equivalent OR M.tech/MCA.
- 1 to 3 years of total work experience as an Android Developer and a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, data structures, and design patterns.
- Experience working with Kotlin Android SDK is a must and hands-on experience in shipping applications through the Play store.
- Expertise in the development and implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components.
- Experience in memory management, designing high-performance apps, and good working knowledge with Google Maps and Social APIs.
- Well-versed with mobile UI/UX conventions and experience in using GIT.
- Strong problem solving & debugging skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write clean and efficient codes and develop features for clients’ Android applications for customers.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release.
- Staying up to date with the new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.